Last Updated: March 20, 2021
Personal information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Services or otherwise includes:
- Contact details, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Services, our communications and other online Services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G).
- Location information, such as your location coordinates, the building and/or floor from which you access the Services, and your travel paths.
- Online activity data,such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Services, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Services delivery. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Services and our business;
- communicate with you about the Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications; and
- provide support for the Services, respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
Marketing and advertising. We, our service providers and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing.We may send you MAKE-related direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via postal mail, email, telephone, text message, and other means. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing communications” section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How we share your personal information
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, and website analytics services).
Advertising partners. Third party advertising companies for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional Services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Mobilitie or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties or the public on or through our Services, that information can be seen, collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any use of such information by others.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication we send you.
Online tracking opt out. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these Services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser: Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings: Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers: You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Platform opt-outs: The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools: You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, so you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online Services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to provide information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain Services. If you do not provide the information we identify as required or mandatory, we may not be able to provide those Services.
Other sites and services
The Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online Services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International data transfer
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may therefore be processed in the United States or transferred to other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
The Services is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
Notice to California users
We are providing this supplemental privacy notice to Consumers in California, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
The CCPA grants California residents the following rights.
- Information: You can request information about how we used and shared your personal information through the Services during the past 12 months.
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal information that Mobilitie maintains about you.
- Deletion: You can ask to delete the personal information that Mobilitie maintains about you.
- Opt-out of sale of your personal information: We offer instructions on how to limit online tracking in the “Online tracking opt out” section above
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting businesses from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which they must comply with a deletion request.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
We describe the sources through which we collect personal information and the types of personal information collected in the “Personal information we collect” section above. We describe the purposes for which we use and share this information in the “How we use your personal information” section above and the “How we share your personal Information” section above.
Here is how you can submit requests:
- To request access to or deletion of personal information collected via your use of our Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn how to limit tracking, please see the “Online tracking opt out” section above.
- To verify your identity prior to responding to your requests, we may ask you to confirm information that we have on file about you or your interactions with us. Where we ask for additional personal information to verify your identity, we will only use it to verify your identity or your authority to make the request on behalf of another consumer.
- Authorized agents: California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf.
How to contact us
You can reach us by email at email@example.com.